Movie Picks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No boating in it whatsoever but 'R R R' is the best movie I've seen all year.

Trailer looks pretty impressive. Jackie Chan meets Gandhi.:socool:

Does look good but over 3 hours of subtitles is most likely a deal-breaker for me. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Does look good but over 3 hours of subtitles is most likely a deal-breaker for me. Thanks for the suggestion though.
A reasonable concern. While I'm also no fan of subtitles, I suggest giving
this one 10 or so minutes and then see if you aren't hooked for the rest!

A reasonable concern. While I'm also no fan of subtitles, I suggest giving
this one 10 or so minutes and then see if you aren't hooked for the rest!

I may do that since it looks to be free on Netflix. Subtitles or not, I tend not to want to commit much over 2 hours, so 3+ is a stretch. 90 min movies tend to be at the top of my list, assuming they are well-reviewed. I have a 4 hour flight tomorrow, so might be worth a try. Thanks.

If you have the right sense of humor, Violent Night was a good watch. Hard to describe w/o spoiling but I don't think I ever laughed so much at violence. Again, not for everyone, but it's pretty interesting what they were able to pull off if you want some popcorn entertainment.

Violent Night is on our list. The kids (25&29) say it's their favorite new Xmas film.

Just remembered another great movie, documentary really. I had known about Nolan Ryan, but never really knew his whole story and incredible accomplishments. If you haven't already, check out "Facing Nolan" on Netflix even if you're not really a fan, like me.

Another vote for Violent Night, wife and I have watched it more than once and can’t wait for the prequel assuming it gets made!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom