Man Suspected Of Trying To Burn St Patrick's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

menzies

Guru
Vessel Name
SONAS
Vessel Make
Grand Alaskan 53
Not good.

http://time.com/5572961/new-york-city-st-patricks-cathedral-gas-cans-arrested/

Copycat? Hoping that the fire would make international news, just like Notre Dame? That would be my guess.

"Security then notified officers from the counter-terrorism bureau who were standing outside"

Good job guys. It would seem they were specifically posted there in the chance that just such an event might occur. And a guy manages to walk in with 2 jerry cans of gas??

Either they weren't paying attention, or weren't properly covering the access points.

We would have to know more about the guy to determine his motives. I also think that the fire at Notre Dame could have been a coincidence or not. It did occur within one of Christianity's Holy weeks, I'm not saying just sayin. Uh, they both did.

Last edited:
What is wrong with people?
Could be anything from a firebug to someone whose mental state was damaged by sexual abuse by a priest.
The Admiral has taken communion at Notre Dame Cathedral more than once. I`m not religious but respect that others are, and the Cathedral is/was without doubt a place of great beauty and tradition.
So far the word about the Notre Dame Cathedral fire cause is building repairs or electrical fault related. I hope it`s nothing more sinister, France has suffered badly in terror attacks.

Back
Top Bottom