Here Mods, chew on this.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigJim

Attachments

• StennisAft.jpg
    StennisAft.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Brian_Desha_Wrench.jpg
    Brian_Desha_Wrench.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 96
  • C2Greyhound.jpg
    C2Greyhound.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 101
  • Funny.jpg
    Funny.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 113
  • Phallanx.jpg
    Phallanx.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 81
  • RoadTrip 049.jpg
    RoadTrip 049.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 86
Amen. Please thank him for his service to our country then next time you communicate with him.

Wonder if I could get a high-capacity magazine like that one?

Ray

Wonder if I could get a high-capacity magazine like that one?

Not in Colorado!

BigJim,
You have misread the mods here. It is not fair to slam them.

Most here from the US served our country.

Thank your son for his service.

Thank you for posting the photos.

+1

Why the attitude? Kind of reminds me of the old Robert Condad commercials for Duracell batteries....

Not necessary here.

When I was working on my surface warfare qual, we were allowed to fire them during a pattern fire drill. We each burned off about 100 rounds. When it was all done we all had to manually crank out the spent rounds and up load replacements. My arms were wet noodles by the time were were finished. (Used a 1/2" speed wrench)

THEN... they showed us how to load the belt with an impact wrench. :)

And for those who wondered what happened... To combat the spam problem, new members (with less than 10 posts) are not allowed to post links or pictures. If they do, the software will hold their post for approval OR until they reach the 10-post threshold.

Also, some sites where picture are hosted from will intentionally not allow remote linking to their sites either for copyright reasons or because of the increased load put on their internet infrastructure (especially if a pic goes viral where it could easily take down their system).

Hope this helps.

But what makes this whole thing so silly is that BigJim's original photo of the carrier appeared when his post first appeared, it has been there ever since, and it is still there (I just looked). And Tom's explanation clears up the reason for whatever delay there may have been in the post's appearance in the thread.

So this has been, in the words of Bill Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing.

Last edited:
I can understand how things can be frustrating so as far as I'm concerned, no worries!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom