Go Hawks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why is it we have to provide platform nests, for Ospreys? Never heard of building a nest for an Eagle!

Because there are programs to encourage the growth of the osprey population. A good example is in the Okanagan River valley in eastern Washington.

You guys debate birds , I am pondering on which football food will be suffice as I watch the SeaHawks in a repeat Superbowl. Not something easily accomplished .

I'm thinking full scale Nachos with the works backed up by some chicken wings. Of course this all goes down better with either Newcastle Brown or Shiner bock. Right now I'm leaning towards Newcastle Brown.

Gotta love these difficult decisions. Oh....I truly feel sorry for the rest of you with crappy football teams :D
Brad

We will be watching from the boat in Acapulco. As to refreshments, I suspect we'll be eating appetizers at the start, having dinner at half time, and dessert in the 4th quarter.

We'll be at a Superbowl party in........

wait for it........

Phoenix, AZ, Home of Superbowl XLIX!

Now if you're wondering why I'd be watching from a home party instead of at the game, it's because the average ticket price is over $3,900 and that equates to an heck of a lot of diesel fuel.

We'll be at a Superbowl party in........

wait for it........

Phoenix, AZ, Home of Superbowl XLIX!

Now if you're wondering why I'd be watching from a home party instead of at the game, it's because the average ticket price is over $3,900 and that equates to an heck of a lot of diesel fuel.

A heck of a lot of anything. And that's not even a great seat. Plus the view from home is very good. It's interesting to see the push in the NFL to make the stadium experience equal the home experience and the NBA is working on the same. I love life sports. I don't love crowds, so I'll take it at home with my friends. Well, not at home this year, on the boat.

It is going to be interesting on super bowl Sunday to be in a country where they have no interest and very few care.

No debate as to the Patriots mascots. A bunch of dudes dressed in colonial garb with muskets. Maybe a few had live rounds, that would explain the defaulted balls.

Go Pats!

Incredible_Gronk_Smash.jpg

I live in Seattle and have not seen a hawk in many weeks did see an eagle a few days back. What's the big deal? Well if the weather is good it might be a good day to go out on the water since everybody will have their nose glued to a TV. Football will never come close to SOCCER the real athletes thinking game and the rest of the world knows this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom