Eye candy in JAX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ranger58sb

Guru
Vessel Name
Ranger
Vessel Make
58' Sedan Bridge
All y'all would likely enjoy sightseeing -- aka boat dreaming, or even shopping -- here where we are now.

Several KKs, Defevers, Great Harbours, in various flavors... plus a couple Grand Banks, an Alaskan, an American Tug, a Nordic Tug or two, an Outer Reef, a Pacific Mariner, a few TTs...

And even a couple Bayliner 4788s.

:)

-Chris

Which marina - Ortega, Lamb's, Beach Marine or Palm Cove?

Greetings,
Mr. 42. Ooooh. I thought you were going to post about "babes". Sorry for the misinterpretation.

200.webp

Ortega Landing.

And :)

-Chris

I am with you RT! I was hoping for sun dresses and flip flops...

I can give you guys some web site addresses if you like! :D

I forgot to also mention the several Hattaras models (including a 48 LRC), a couple Californians... an Ocean Alexander that must be Walt's/Codger's 42 model just behind us...

Several for sale, too, in case anyone's shopping. :)

-Chris

Somebody needs to look up the meaning of “eye candy.” I’m disappointed too! Just another boat?

All y'all would likely enjoy sightseeing -- aka boat dreaming, or even shopping -- here where we are now.

Several KKs, Defevers, Great Harbours, in various flavors... plus a couple Grand Banks, an Alaskan, an American Tug, a Nordic Tug or two, an Outer Reef, a Pacific Mariner, a few TTs...

:)

-Chris

Come look at Bravo Zulu (Marlow 70 in perfect condition) at Queen’s Harbour YC.

mike@curreri.net

My understanding is Jacksonville is the largest city in the US - in area that is. Could you be a little more specific?

Oh boy FF, that is a beauty!! Did you get a price!?

My understanding is Jacksonville is the largest city in the US - in area that is. Could you be a little more specific?

See post #4.

How about some Huckins, as Jax is their home town?

AND, per chance, right next door to Ortega Landing Marina!

Where the OP is!

Last edited:

??

More specific about JAX? Yes, apparently the largest in area. Free bus rides for old fogies though; just got our IDs a couple days ago... Near as I can tell, we can get as far as places like JAX Beach on the JTA system...

Or more specific about where we are? Ortega Landing, first marina inside the Ortega River, just off the St. John's River.

-Chris

AND, per chance, right next door to Ortega Landing Marina!

Where the OP is!

Yep, almost next door. Huckins was originally in downtown JAX somewhere at first, but moved to where they are now, approx the third marina further inside the Ortega River from where we are. (There's another marina just next door, between Ortega Landing and Ortega River Marina, looks like it's in operation but only just...)

Anyway, Huckins is maybe a half mile away from OL. And we've seen some of their vessels coming in or going out, from time to time.

-Chris

Back
Top Bottom