Are Drones Patrolling The ICW?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beachbum29

Guru
In past couple of weeks I've had 4 people tell me they have seen drones flying between Daytona and right below.NSB, Edgewater area.

The latest being this afternoon at the marina.

I haven't seen anything.

Can this be true?

Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't watching...;)

Last edited:
I'll save the government a ton of $$$$

If you really care that much about what I'm doing, park the SOB and get on the boat!

(Psst- Hope they don't embarrass easily:rofl::rofl:)

The drones are from Re-Max - they are looking for you.

Much more efficient than hot air balloons.

Mike

Originally Posted by MC Escher
Something I've been wondering...

Are Drones TRAP? Or SKEET?

"They never seem to be close enough to use a shot gun. "

They might shoot back.
A buddy of mine saw one in the northern Bahamas a month or so ago.

When you see one, just smile, wave and look innocent.

When is drone season?

Can you only use a long bow , crossbow or is my Mini14 or the big 10Ga Goose gun OK?

Do the drones go to a taxidermist for mounting , or can we glue em back together and have our own fun with them?

When is drone season?

Can you only use a long bow , crossbow or is my Mini14 or the big 10Ga Goose gun OK?

Do the drones go to a taxidermist for mounting , or can we glue em back together and have our own fun with them?

Since they have been labeled such ignorant pests by Americans everywhere It's open season everyday.

Use any weapon at your disposal.

:)

Use any weapon at your disposal.

It will be very interesting to watch the proceedings when the first one is shot down. Hopefully it won't be long and will create a huge backlash against this latest tool of the growing American police state.

And to think that just a few years ago Americans thought that Communism was the biggest threat to our liberties.

The kids are eventually (if they haven't already) going to figure out how to put a heat seeking or laser guided warhead on model rockets. I can't wait to see that!

I'm sure someone 12 year old will figure out how to jam the signal at some point.

Then, scrap metal all over the highway....:rofl:

So your saying unpowered towed targets are flying around the Daytona area?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom