Dogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RT Firefly

Enigma
Hiya,
** The thread about which dog to use for a stern tie brought to mind this canine anecdote...
***A woman brought her small dog to the vet with the complaint the dog seemed to be going deaf.* After examination the vet removed an overgrowth of hair from the dog's ears.* When the woman asked what she could do to prevent this in the future the vet suggested a hair removal product available at any drug store.
** Some time later when the woman noticed the dog's loss of hearing again she went to the corner drug store.* The druggest noticed her looking over hair removal products and went to offer his advice.
** "If you're going to use this product on your arms, I would suggest wearing a short sleeved blouse for a few days after application"
** "Oh, I'm not going to use it on my arms" She replied.
** "Well if your going to use this product on your legs, don't wear slacks for a few days, wear skirts or dresses"
*** "Oh I'm not going to use it on my legs either"* she commented.* "I just want to take a bit of hair off my little Schnauzer"
*** "In that case madam" the druggest said' "I suggest you don't ride your bicycle for a week or so"......

Back
Top Bottom