Chopper to Mt Everest summit!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rustybarge

Guru
Vessel Make
Cheetah 25' Powercat.
Including some lovely views ...
Sure beats walking up to the top :lol:

Good action!! Thanks for posting

By the way, in the not too distant past, there was a boat so much like yours for sale in B.C Canada. Ex-missionary boat, same profile although it has a outside steering station just in front of the pilot house in a modified bridge configuration. I attempted to locate the advertisement but to no avail. Sold I guess as well it should, it is a peach of a boat.

Al-Ketchikan

Good action!! Thanks for posting

By the way, in the not too distant past, there was a boat so much like yours for sale in B.C Canada. Ex-missionary boat, same profile although it has a outside steering station just in front of the pilot house in a modified bridge configuration. I attempted to locate the advertisement but to no avail. Sold I guess as well it should, it is a peach of a boat.

Al-Ketchikan

I'm getting very close to 60, but I feel I have one more boat build left in me.

It has to have a work boat look, rather than looking like a replica . I was planning to buy a hull moulding with decks , and build the pilot house and cabin superstructure in plywood .

Home builds get to use non- compliant engines: I was thinking Cummins series c 450 maybe for a 36' hull at 8-9 tons: should give about 15 kts wot.

Its a big lot of work which ever way you cut it.

Back
Top Bottom