Canada Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RT Firefly

Enigma
Greetings eh?
Happy Canada Day to all those celebrating.

200.gif

Happy Canada Day to all our friends north of your southern border!

What a great video! Thanks for posting, Al. Cheers.

:smitten:To my neighboring Canadian acquaintance, Murray- A very happy Canada Day to you and your beautiful family!

Do you have an acquaintance desiring a boat model such as yours?

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/6199937069.html

Hope future ferry schedule into Prince Rupert will allow us to make another gathering. Enjoy the day my friend.:flowers:

Al-Ketchikan-North of the Border by a bit.

Nice video, thanks! Reminds me that this time last year I was in Canada. Unfortunately, I was in Quebec, so Canada Day wasn't a big deal.

After watching that video I can't wait to go back!
4339-albums82-picture3778.jpg

PS, that's not me, just some random guy on the docks who was showing off his catch last 1 July.

:smitten:To my neighboring Canadian acquaintance, Murray- A very happy Canada Day to you and your beautiful family!

Do you have an acquaintance desiring a boat model such as yours?

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/6199937069.html

Hope future ferry schedule into Prince Rupert will allow us to make another gathering. Enjoy the day my friend.:flowers:

Al-Ketchikan-North of the Border by a bit.

Hi Al,

Thanks!

We went on an overnight hike celebrating the Nature around us instead of joining in the parade and town celebrations this year.

Hope you guys have a great July 4th :thumb: :thumb:

Looking forward to see you again!

A little late to the party, but yes a great video. Chris Hadfield is a Canadian hero. Fighter pilot, astronaut, first man to sing Major Tom from space, and pretty well too!

Hi Al,

Thanks!

We went on an overnight hike celebrating the Nature around us instead of joining in the parade and town celebrations this year.

Hope you guys have a great July 4th :thumb: :thumb:

Looking forward to see you again!

Hi Murray and all Canadians- As Murray says, "Nature around us" comes home quickly as one reads of the tragic forest fires that are devastating many locations in Canada as well as America. My prayers for those segments of B.C. that I often drive through, Cashe Creek, 100 mile house, Ashcroft.

Al-Ketchikan

(Rather than a new thread).FYI,a contingent of 50 Aussie firefighters is travelling to BC to help fight the forest fires. They get plenty of practice here in summer, but in winter it`s quiet. Hope they can help, and give your guys who must be exhausted, some relief.

Back
Top Bottom