TMCA Spring Fling May 17th - 19th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alfton

Boat Bum
Vessel Name
Traveling Star
Vessel Make
Pilgrim 40
Texas Mariners Cruising Association (T MCA) Spring Fling dates are May 17th – 19th this year watch out for additional information at www. tmca.nu

Glad they're having it again. For some reason there was a lot of talk last year that it was the last one.

I haven't done any research but rumor has it that it will be held at Baytown Marina this year???????????

By the looks of the web site, location is all that they have decided

Registration isn't open yet. I sure hope they've dredged that entrance channel. Anybody been in there lately?

TMCA had a cruise up there in January with about 20 boats. I did not hear of any problems

I just re-read the thread subject line after reading an associtated email & realize I have the two HOU area shows confused. We attended Spring Fling in Freeport a couple of yrs ago & the SW Boat show in Kemah/Seabrook last yr. Both were enjoyable. If we're free we'll drive over from SAT.

Last edited:
spring fling?

We are somewhat new to ghe trawler world, what is this spring fling all about?

TMCA is a boating club in the Galveston Bay area. This is just one of their get-togethers and is a fun weekend! We went last year when they had it at Freeport and had a great time. Live music, great food, fun people. They had some vendor tables, and a few classes. Well worth the trip. We'll be going again this year.

Registration starts this Friday, 3/15

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom