Texas Coast Shows? Gatherings?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

macp

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Air2Sea
Vessel Make
2006 Mainship 34 Trawler
I've done my best to search and scour the forum for any upcoming events along the Texas Gulf Coast where we might meet other cruisers, tour boats, etc. Can't find anything.

We are currently looking at a couple of 38' Taiwanese boats moored at Seabrook. We have been on very few boats so don't have a lot to compare.

I'm afraid age and stage of life is also pushing us into get 'er done mode . . . we maybe moving too fast . . .

Anyone know of any events scheduled? Dates? Info? etc?

MaryAnn of MACP

Events are few and far between unfortunately. Get a good broker (PM me for a name if you want) and let him show you around. There are 8,000 slips in Houston but most are gated and you will need a broker to get you in. He will also give you good advice etc . A good one makes the whole process painless.

We started an event in the Galveston Yacht Basin, it's more of a social, but we're hoping to eventually have a show. Maybe this year, we're looking at the early part of October. Will keep you posted.

Finally got the info, Yachtoberfest in Galveston yacht basin will be Oct4th. I'll try to post the flyer. Sorry for the delay, the yacht basin isnt the best at communication.

Here is the flyer.

Attachments

• WP_20140927_002.jpg
    WP_20140927_002.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 145
Back
Top Bottom