In Seabrook boat shopping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

macp

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Air2Sea
Vessel Make
2006 Mainship 34 Trawler
Chuck and I are staying in Seabrook most of this week, boat shopping and trying to get an education about this boat madness that has overtaken us.

If any TF members are willing to show off your boats and share your experience or knowledge with us, we would love to meet part of what we hope will be our future community.

Send me a PM if you're willing - and if you are willing - big thanks in advance. :)

MaryAnn

Hi MaryAnn,

Good luck, there's lots for sale there. We're usually down at the our boats in Galveston, in the yacht basin. We're in the process of getting our Gulfstar trawler for sale. We recently purchased a 58ft Hatteras Yacht Fish. If you make it down, send me a PM and I can get you our information.

we just brought a boat back from down there. It was actually in Kemah. It was mind blowing to see all the yachts down there. I had no clue boating was that big in that area. Some extremely nice marinas!

I know this is a very long ways but this is an outstanding value. West coast boat Tollycraft. I do not know about blisters and so forth but she sure did look good. Was on my short list until the Present fell in my lap.

1986 Tollycraft 44 CPMY Power Boat For Sale - www.yachtworld.com

Down the coast, across Fl to Ft Meyers then on to Seabrook. Be a nice trip. Nice shake down

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom