Redfish Island Raft Up!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Baker

TF Site Team/Forum Founder
Site Team
Vessel Name
Floatsome & Jetsome
Vessel Make
Meridian 411
Just a cut and paste of an email that was forwarded to me.

Redfish Raftup: This will be Great Fun! Here's the music schedule:*<br style="padding:0px;margin:0px;" />11:30 12:30 Andy & the Dreamsicles<br style="padding:0px;margin:0px;" />12:30 2:00 Kelly Mcguire*<br style="padding:0px;margin:0px;" />2:00 4:00 Andy & the Dreamsicles<br style="padding:0px;margin:0px;" /><br style="padding:0px;margin:0px;" />The band Southbound will be on hand as well on the Parrothead boat, playing sets prior to 11:30 and after 4:00.*<br style="padding:0px;margin:0px;" /><br style="padding:0px;margin:0px;" />The Dreamsicles will be on the vessel Star Spirit and Kelly Mcguire will be on the vessel Star Gazer. Our boat is the VIP boat carrying the organizers and press. Unfortunately, there isn't any space available on that boat for friends and fans. To hear the music, you will either have to buy a ticket for the Star Gazer (281-334-4692), or invite yourself along on your best friend's boat. This is surprisingly easy to do when you offer to bring the beer and guacamole!*<br style="padding:0px;margin:0px;" /><br style="padding:0px;margin:0px;" />Modus Operandi: The 2 large boats will head out together and anchor near the island. Boats head out to Redfish Island from Kemah all day long. Everyone anchors out or rafts up around the 2 large boats. Music, BBQ and Bikinis are in abundance! Personally, I think the best place to be is on my little yellow raft with my sunglasses and a big, floppy hat on (mind the currents if you get in the water).

Back
Top Bottom