Madisonville, Louisiana area marinas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

T4Liberty

Veteran Member
I posted this in the Marinas and Anchorages forum and it was suggested that I post it here:

Who here has any long term stays at marinas in Madisonville or Mandeville, LA?

My wife and I are looking for a long term spot (eventual liveaboard) for a boat we now have under contract to purchase. I have sent one member (Star) a PM asking these questions. I think they keep theirs in Madisonville. But I haven't gotten a response.

I'm looking for opinions on the various marinas for long term berthing.

Thanks for your thoughts.

You need to send Star0210 a private mail. I think they keep their boat in Madisonville.

Steve we are still here and enjoying our first long stay on LUNASEA.

Im so sorry I missed your message. I didn't realize the forums had logged me out.
I replied to your message this morning.
Marina Beau Chene is the best for liveaboards and is a great hurricane hole. Lots of liveaboards there.
Sawmill in downtown Madisonville is nice too and is undergoing a big renovation. It will be nice when done, although it's fairly small. The layout and where they had some big boats docked made it not workable for our boat and we didn't want to be directly on the river.

I sent you our phone numbers as well. Give us a call if/when you come to town.

Ditto on Beau Chene. I stayed there a while and kept a slip afterwards for a hurricane hole after I moved her to the coast. The Tchefuncte River is gorgeous with all the cypress trees.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom