Cayo Costa June 14-19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skimmerscott

Vessel Name
ScottFree
Vessel Make
44' Endeavour
Mini Endeavour Rendezvous heading down South to Cayo Costa State Park on Florida's West Coast. Pelican Bay Anchorage, Cheeseburger in Paradise here we come!

If you see us along the waterway, say "hi"!

I don't have an Endeavor, but I love Pelican Bay. If we are there, I will dink by and say hello. What days will you be at Pelican?

Pelican Bay, another Favorite of ours. That's where I took our avatar picture, from the dinghy.
Have fun!

Mini Endeavour Rendezvous heading down South to Cayo Costa State Park on Florida's West Coast. Pelican Bay Anchorage, Cheeseburger in Paradise here we come!

If you see us along the waterway, say "hi"!

Was there last week. Cruising the area including Sanibel and Captiva. Will be around until the 20th and will likely be back at Pelican during the cruise. Will see if you are at anchor. From the other ‘Scot Free’.

We’re probably be down there around that time. Admiral wants to do Cayo Costa, Cabbage Key, Pellican Bay, etc.. Love the Endeavours too, especially since they share the same function over form philosophy.

Looks like we will miss you. We had to pull into Fort Myers Yacht Basin for repairs. Northern Lights 16kW genny took a dump. Looks like heat exchanger problem since fresh water cooling side is making water. Been waiting 4 days for available tech. Supposed to be here tomorrow. We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom