OA 42' Sundeck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zionbound

Hey All,

I should first start by thanking everyone on this forum for freely giving such invaluable information at the drop of a hat, or more often a question. Secondly, I first joined this forum when my family was living in Oregon and starting the transition to a live aboard lifestyle on the Columbia river. After drooling over a Grenfell, scaling way back to a love affair with a CHB, to now thinking more realistic (thanks to all of your input) about an OA 42' Sundeck, I reach out again to hear your thoughts on where I've landed in my search. We now live in the South Puget Sound where we were both born and raised - specifically Tacoma, Wa. We have toured many boats and are beginning to find what we would want, in conjunction with what we actually need, to determine how we will move forward. Our hope is to live at dock comfortably, but also be able to explore the sound and the San Juan Islands without hesitation (assuming all systems are working properly:socool:).

I submit the listing to you all to try and see if there are things we have yet to consider. Thank you for your guidance!! :D

Boat Details - NW Yachtnet

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom