Old 08-03-2013, 12:21 AM   #21
TF Site Team

City: Brisbane
Vessel Name: Lotus
Vessel Model: Clipper (CHB) 34 Sedan/Europa style
Send a message via Skype™ to Peter B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy G View Post
Yep, great to catch up.I think the Green Line 40'was my pick for the most interesting boat there.Lots of things to like about that boat.

I think I must have made the organisers and exhibitors day, I bought a hose.
Yes, I loved the Greenline 40, when I went over one here at the Sanctuary Cove show, but I see in the latest Cub Marine mag, that the Integrity 380 is now available in hybrid format as well. Now that could be interesting.

Old 08-03-2013, 06:34 AM   #22
Hospitality Officer

City: Pittwater
Vessel Name: Sarawana
Vessel Model: IG 36 Quad Cabin
Hmm, disappointed by the Integrity, fit and finish left a bit to be desired.The Greenline seemed to me to be a boat designed to operate a hybrid power system from the ground up, not just bolting an electric motor on an existing platform.

The electrical set up is all with these type of boats.

Andy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 09:07 PM   #23
Guru

We attended Saturday. Less people around, compared to same day/time last year. Good for us moving about, not so good for exhibitors. Sign of the economy/political uncertainty?
The Integrity guys are very TF aware,incl. the thread a while back. I encouraged participation, along the lines of Rex from Sarca, with a caution on advertising. Interestingly,they regard their hulls, which are IG derived, as full displacement.That seemed odd.
I don`t see the finish on the 380 that disappointing, excluding comparison with the 2007 GB59 @ $1.95M. Maritimos, style and bling, the sprayed piano gloss timber fitout does nothing for me. A friend who will buy next year liked the Integrity 340, single cabin, separate shower and head, as a couple`s boat.
The hose guys were still pleased with your sale Andy. I`ll stay with coiling the nylex garden hose for now, but the self concertina hose looked good.
BruceK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 07:35 AM   #24
Hospitality Officer

City: Pittwater
Vessel Name: Sarawana
Vessel Model: IG 36 Quad Cabin
BruceK
"The Integrity guys are very TF aware,incl. the thread a while back. I encouraged participation, along the lines of Rex from Sarca, with a caution on advertising. "

Not sure I agree with that Bruce. Rex designs and manufacturers Sarca anchors, he is eminently positioned to discuss/promote and explain/defend his anchors, the Integrity guys are agents.

That is in no way degenerates what they are doing, and anything even remotely associated with IG's has my support.
Andy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:20 PM   #25
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy G View Post
the Integrity guys are agents.
That is in no way degenerates what they are doing, and anything even remotely associated with IG's has my support.
With you on the IG aspect. Found a 350 FB online,thought I was seeing an IG36, except freeboard aft looked lower.
I`m really unsure about the "agent or builder" question. I thought they were principals, building offshore, much like IG in latter years. I searched the brand, found other boats with the brand, but they were not trawlers at all.

BruceK is offline   Reply With Quote