Never a good thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CPseudonym

Moderator Emeritus
ABC News Perth is showing a photograph of a boat on fire at Mindarie Marina.

IMG_3871.JPG

Society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

Or when they cherish grandchildren that they know they will never see as adults. :)

That`s a sad event. No injury reports is good. I don`t recall members in Western Australia. ABC, the national broadcaster, radio and TV, did not inject its usual leftist political slant. Just a pure simple news report. Someone slipped up, heads will roll.

Hijack warning!

Nice sentiments,however a question, why is it that all these philosophical homilies are male gender specific right through to the big man himself, God.

If I was a woman I would be a bit fed up with all this smug paternalism. I might even go out and buy a Bra then burn it,(or at least borrow an old one from my partner). :rolleyes:

Edit: Hmmm, upon rereading the above seems a little harsh, no offense meant Craig & John

Last edited:
A more detailed news report says the boat was a Riviera 42.
They are a popular planing cruiser, probable value $AU, 350-450K, depending on age etc.

Gas engines?
Or propane stove?
[emoji850] [emoji290] [emoji602]

A few years ago we lost more than a few boats here in the Shelter Bay Marina in LaConner, WA.

Attachments

• IMG_0145.jpg
    IMG_0145.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 106

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom