Wagner Micropilot remote?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff Wilbur

Vessel Name
Oasis
Vessel Make
1987 Wilbur 38
Fellow cruisers,
My 1987 flybridge has a Wagner Micropilot at the helm that works very good for the age that it is. Thing is, on nice days when I am driving from the fly bridge I can't use the auto helm. Seems I always have to run back down to avoid another boat or lobster pot. Any suggestions on a second unit up top that will work with the vintage micro pilot would be greatly appreciated!and where I would find it?

Thanks
Jeff

Fellow cruisers,
My 1987 flybridge has a Wagner Micropilot at the helm that works very good for the age that it is. Thing is, on nice days when I am driving from the fly bridge I can't use the auto helm. Seems I always have to run back down to avoid another boat or lobster pot. Any suggestions on a second unit up top that will work with the vintage micro pilot would be greatly appreciated!and where I would find it?

Thanks
Jeff

Wagner Micropilot Autopilot Parts and Accessories via Marine-Plus.Com  Merchant

I have the same problem...contacted Wagner and they wanted $400 for the remote. Since I only use the A/P three weeks out of the year, I passed.

I would get a second hard wired control. I have a Ray Mariine ST6001 with the S100 remote and it works great from the bridge, but I think I'll spend the $300 for a secondary hard wired control panel. More control options and more information..

Back
Top Bottom