Salon light fixture lens??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Waterford

Vessel Name
Waterford
Vessel Make
Nordic Tug 37
I have a 2000 Nordic Tug 32 with several cracked or missing lenses in the plastic salon light fixtures. Do you know a source for replacement?

Thanks!

Attachments

• fixture.JPG
    fixture.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 59
Contact Nordhavn, (hull number) to get the name of the manufacture, contact them about replacement lens.

I would think Nordic Tug would be a better place to ask. Or pull out the fixture and see if there are any identifying marks?

Oops, I read it as "Nordhavn".
I am sure Nordic Tug can provide you the information. With all the fixtures they buy I am sure they can tell you where they buy them.
I agree with Twistedtree's method too.

I'm not getting any response from Nordic Tug; I think they are in a slow death spiral. Their low-end market is being taken by Ranger and the high end folks are buying American Tugs. They released a new 40' boat 2 years ago but it has not proven popular due to design errors and price. Thanks for your input!

I'm not getting any response from Nordic Tug; I think they are in a slow death spiral. Their low-end market is being taken by Ranger and the high end folks are buying American Tugs. They released a new 40' boat 2 years ago but it has not proven popular due to design errors and price. Thanks for your input!

That still gives you a couple of options.
Contact someone locally who sell Nordic Tugs
Take the unit out and look for identifying marks
Call Nordic Tug directly, perhaps they have a part department.

Back
Top Bottom