Ray-Line searchlight bulb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sailor john

Veteran Member
Hi all,
I am looking for a bulb for my older 41020-0000 Ray-Line searchlight. Its a double pin, 12 volt, bayonet type base. Any ideas what this bulb model might be or where I could get one?
I am also interested in replacing the small motors for this light.
Thank you,
Sailor John

Hi, the light diameter is about 11".
Perhaps you can send a private email and we can discuss?
John

You can probably source it at "AETNA ENGINNEERING" 1 800 776 7962. They have a catalogue with more neat stuff for commercial trawlers than you can shake a stick at.Larry

www.aetnaengineering.com

Attached is the picture I referred to.
Thanks

image-4241440730.jpg

Yes, IntervaleII thats the searchlight I have, and need a bulb for.
Oh yes...LOVE the Hatteras! Nice Mast!
John

Does that use the bulb that is about the size and shape of a golf ball with a double contact bayonet base?

Thanks, I removed it from the boat and extended the top section to allow for two radars and made a number of other modifications to facilitate all the equipment, cameras JD the 500watt rear light. And reprinted the entire mast, it was a fun job!!

I hate to say it but I think I just threw away a box of those because I haven't sold one in years. I'll check when I get into the store today and see what I can find.
What voltage do you need?

NOOOOoooooo......
Hi HopCar, I need 12 volt, two pin, in as high a wattage as I can get.
Thanks so much for looking!

The bad news is I don't have any. The good news is I found someone who does. That's if I've got the right part numbers.

I think the old RayLine part number was R12 or R12B. The B model was painted black on the end to reduce side scatter. When Jabsco bought RayLine the numbers became 98039-0020 and 43162-0000. These are no longer in the Jabsco price list. Oddly enough the 98039-0060 32 volt bulb still is. I'll try to post a copy of the catalog page showing them.

I hope saying this doesn't break the rules, but if you contact me at hopcarmarine@yahoo.com I can arrange to get some for you.

Attachments

• BULBS.jpg
    BULBS.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 792
I am looking for the blub for ray line

98039 12 volt also. Do you know if they still carry those

I am looking for the blub for ray line

98039 12 volt also. Do you know if they still carry those

That’s an old post. I’ve since sold the business and retired. I suggest you give them a call at 305 635-7377 and ask for Ronnie, Diana or Manny. Ask them to check with Lewis Marine for the bulb. The part number is on that photo of a catalog page I previously posted.

It is Lewis Figure 4655 Number 1029

What do you know! It’s still in their catalog.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom