OLOH's Electronics Refit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cruzer

Vessel Name
OLOH
Vessel Make
60 Jefferson Marquessa Motor Yacht
16234-albums687-picture4692.jpg

Well, a year after acquiring OLOH I have finally gotten around to writing my opus on the initial phase of our electronics refit. When we bought her the gear on board was a Simrad suite that was absolutely state-of-the-art. In 2004. I'm always intrigued to learn how people arrive at their decisions and go about these types of projects so hopefully others will find this interesting and perhaps even a bit helpful. I'm just starting to gear up for Phase II :socool:

Link: https://myoloh.com/olohs-electronics-refit/

Cheers!

My favorite is that Yacht Controller remote....ya make it look real easy docking. Great write up BTW. Is Jasper missing Key West yet?

My favorite is that Yacht Controller remote....ya make it look real easy docking. Great write up BTW. Is Jasper missing Key West yet?
Thanks RC. Yes, we love our Yacht Controller - it has been a high value tool. That's a whole other writeup that will be coming soon. And while I know Jasper is happy as long as he's with us, I also know he misses his friends at Stock Island Marina and the Salty Oyster Bar in particular where he was always served before us! Looking forward to getting back there.

Back
Top Bottom