Navionics support problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Comodave

Moderator Emeritus
Vessel Name
Black Dog
Vessel Make
Formula 41PC
I bought a new Navionics chart chip. They say to update it before using the chip so I went online and followed the directions. The update took forever, still going on now after two days, and it never finishes. It says it is 99% and less than a minute left for two days. I have tried calling Navionics several times. One time I sat on hold for an hour before I had to leave home. Today it says they can’t take my call and to call back later, I called at 1:15 PM. While I was on hold it kept telling me for faster support use the Live Chat feature on the web site. I have tried the Live Chat about 10 times during the day and into the evening and it always says English Live Chat is not available now. Has anybody been able to get some support out of Navionics and if you did, how did you get it?

Forgot to say that I have submitted email on their website describing problem, no reply as yet.

I received an email this morning that states Navionics is integrating their customer accounts into the Garmin system and I should log in with my Garmin credentials . Navionics was purchased by Garmin recently. I don’t know if this might be creating support issues but you might want to investigate it. IMG_2768.jpg

Thanks for the info, I will check it out.

Ok, an update on the update. With CruiserChick’s help I was able to get the chip updated and hopefully it will work when I put it in the MFD. Who says Trawler Forum isn’t good for anything? Thanks to CC!!!

I've been having similar problems with their tablet app.
It's amazing how much these companies spend to buy a company and then totally screw it up.

Back
Top Bottom