Found a deal for prepping to cruise Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cruiserChick

We are prepping for a Florida cruise this year so I wanted to get the latest and greatest charts. My timing seemed to be pretty perfect because the Navionics Platinum charts are on sale right now. I just got a new Platinum chip for $30 and not only that, they also have new aerial photos in Florida. Check out the before and after:

Before:
Dump006.png

After:
Dump005.png

I've got some more before and after shots if you're thinking about getting a new Platinum chip and want more info.
I figured I'd share this info so everyone can take advantage of the updated charts while they are on sale.

It looks to me that the sale is $30 off the normal price. Not $30 as the actual price. $30 would be a heck of a deal.

Cool photos! I've been looking at upgrading my charts for this season and was looking at this Navionics promo for $30 off -- only have a few days left to decide though, since I think the deal ends at the end of the month. The 3D viewing on the charts is what caught my eye...at first it seemed like overkill but I think it could really come in handy when coming into new harbors/ports. Have you played around with that feature at all?

I may be the minority, but to me I'd rather not be shown info I don't need. For example I don't need the picture of what land looks like from overhead. Can't use it. A brown blob with a mark for the tower or antenna I can reference is better for me.

Back
Top Bottom