Butt splice - 8 ga

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have two technicians at work that perform identical duties. One is a perfectionist and the other is not. Both of them perform their duties in exemplary fashion demonstrating complete competence in the trade.

The perfectionist has a tendency to take a long time to get a routine task done that the other performs rather quickly. They both have their strengths and weaknesses and are both well liked by their peers.

When the crap hits the fan and an emergency pops up I'll say this, it ain't the perfectionist that gets the call. Nothing wrong with his skill to perform the repair but sometimes ya just gotta get stuff done in a timely and cost effective manner.

One can not think outside the box and the other can. Like I said though, there ain't nothing wrong with either of them they just go about things differently is all.

:thumb:

"If you are in "nowhere", you won't have a soldering iron or a piece of copper tubing to fit the wire. You won't have a cold chisel."

I have never seen even a 15 ft boat that had no toolbox , never mind a cruiser with a rational owner .

Even the smallest cruiser has a box of "goodies" for sometime projects.

I am going to respect the moderator's request and drop this. I think rational readers can see through all the crap and make a good decision.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom