What a classic 18fter by Tad Roberts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Durant F

Guru
Vessel Name
Emma B
Vessel Make
Nordic Tug 32/34
I just love this boat! When day dreaming about a small, trailetable boat it’s hard to imagine a better looking one! Fashioned off the old BC work boats, imagine this with the house extended a bit further aft for more cabin. A little 10hp diesel or an 8hp high thrust outboard would be all needed.
Had to share.
Just classic!

Attachments

• A87AB34E-1581-4B45-8276-C23387147CB1.jpeg
    A87AB34E-1581-4B45-8276-C23387147CB1.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 144
Tad is a wizard. I love his designs. They're just so classy.

Close to your dreams

I just love this boat! When day dreaming about a small, trailetable boat it’s hard to imagine a better looking one! Fashioned off the old BC work boats, imagine this with the house extended a bit further aft for more cabin. A little 10hp diesel or an 8hp high thrust outboard would be all needed.
Had to share.
Just classic!

Hello,
Would you just go and see my boat: Le Vieil-Eau (Old Water). It's 25 ft long, a little longer than 18 ft but it is trailering with a Ford F250 and my trailer is 8 ft wide. You have to be very careful in towing it but it is legal. The boat's descent is 10 miles from where my boat is stored.
Tell me what do you think of him?

Greetings,
Mr. DF. I believe Mr. LVE is referring to his own boat. I am eagerly awaiting pictures.

Had thought maybe “decent” was an autocorrect for designer.
I’d love to see it!

Greetings,
Mr. DF. I believe Mr. LVE is referring to his own boat. I am eagerly awaiting pictures.
And, Mr. LVE`s first language is very likely French.

Yes, my first language is very likely French...! I just trying to be understood in English. Excuse me!! I'm new on this site and it's the first time that I can be on a connection exclusively in English. I put 3 old pics of my artisanal trawler taken in 2013. P.S. Here in Quebec, I had a lot of problem to find parts to fix it. After 5 years of research, I finally found an electric fuel pump who send the same pressure that the original mechanical fuel pump gives to the motor. Don't forget my motor is a 1969 Volvo Penta AQ130C!!!

I don't know at which place on that site that I put these 3 pics. But I hope you will be able to see them. I'm very proud of my artisanal trawler. I'm thinking that we are few person in Quebec who have a boat who got 73 years old!

Tell me please what do you think of my boat?

Mr LVE - we are all keen to see your pictures!

Below is from the FAQ:

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing
after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

I hope you figure out how to post pictures.... would love to see your boat!

Back
Top Bottom