Nimble nomad newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Karenfparise

Hi everyone, Yesterday my husband and I came back from Florida with a Nimble Nomad in tow. We live on the south shore of Lake Superior and have been searching for a boat with a lot of uses. A friend stumbled across this one and thought it would be perfect. So now we can do the rivers, go to Isle Royale, Apostles Islands etc. It trailers like a dream. So our only problem is, there is no info to go with the boat. We know it's relatively simple. But it's so aggravating because the weather is bad here. So we can't do the wood work, tune the engine, check the wiring. It's so frustrating. I brought the bell in the house so I could polish it. I will be polishing it until the snow melts. There won't be any metal left. So I guess what I'm asking, is there is anyone that could explain the boats features, weak points, plumbing systems, etc. It's a 93 Tropical Nimble Nomad. I tried joining the Fb group, but there didn't seem to be an administrator to approve membership requests. Thanks for any help you could give.

Welcome aboard and congratulations on your new to you, versatile boat!

Do you have room on your property for a shed/cover to at least keep rain off so you can get a head start on projects?

No we don't. It's over by a friends. My husband is busy getting it covered with a tarp. We have a winter storm warning. 6-12 inches. Sigh

Back
Top Bottom