we took off last week for a trip on the CA delta.* We'd already taken the boat there from our home port (8 hour trip) fourth of July weekend.** We spent the first few days harbor hopping with some friends who "don't do" anchoring out and the last few days with some freinds who "don't do" harbor hopping.* All in all we preferred the anchoring out part...
1)*friend ahead of us going through the hwy 12 / mokelumne river swing bridge, headed from Willlow Berm Marina to Oxbow marina.*
2) Matt cooling off at Oxbow
3) along the Georgiana slough between willow berm and oxbow
4) entrance to oxbow.*
5) passing Tower park on little connection slough on our way from oxbow to threeriver reach to anchor out
7) cable ferry
8) the three boats at three river reach.* We are on the left
the boat we sailed on to hawaii in 2010 is in the middle and the boat my husband sailed on to Hawaii in 2008*on the right.*
9) our friend's new toy
10) Matt trying to help our friend's get their anchor out of the mud so they can go home.* We stayed an extra night after the sail boats left.
-- Edited by Pineapple Girl on Friday 5th of August 2011 05:33:30 PM