Underway Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have very low tolerance for something like that. I would likely be on the bow saying something very sarcastic.

I'd send my Labrador over to climb aboard and pee.

I'd send Tom (to the bow, to pee). :thumb:

I'd send Tom (to the bow, to pee). :thumb:

^:rofl::rofl:

Tied up at the dock waiting to haul next week. I felt some vibration late in the day and when I was maneuvering at the dock I knew I had something on the wheel/wheels. I turned on the underwater lights of which I installed an additional two this last June that are facing down at the props. The lights work like a jewel and sure enough crab lines on both wheels.

Gotta admit, I'm sad to see the journey end. You've had an amazing adventure, and thank you for bringing all of us along!!

Gotta admit, I'm sad to see the journey end. You've had an amazing adventure, and thank you for bringing all of us along!!

Thank you! It helped a lot during the long solo days to know others were along for the ride. Trust me the journey has not ended yet. Just a pit stop:)

Attachments

• Sad.jpeg
    Sad.jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 315
^:rofl::rofl:

Tied up at the dock waiting to haul next week. I felt some vibration late in the day and when I was maneuvering at the dock I knew I had something on the wheel/wheels. I turned on the underwater lights of which I installed an additional two this last June that are facing down at the props. The lights work like a jewel and sure enough crab lines on both wheels.

Sounds like good luck on your part. That could of happened 300 miles up the road.

If you do get a chance to pull through Zimmerman's would you please send a picture of my boat? They say it has been hauled but for all I know they could be running charters on her!

Thanks for the picture tour.

Dave

If you do get a chance to pull through Zimmerman's would you please send a picture of my boat? They say it has been hauled but for all I know they could be running charters on her!

Thanks for the picture tour.

Dave

Try Google maps.

Checked and it's not there. .. my worst fears confirmed!

Dave

Don't think that google maps are up to the minute, they don't even show the new houses around our marina that were built 5 years ago. It's a lot of world to map......:thumb:

What might you say?

"Turn that smelly generator off?" Or "my wife loves to dive and owns a 3/4 inch auger?" Curious.

I have very low tolerance for something like that. I would likely be on the bow saying something very sarcastic.

Checked and it's not there. .. my worst fears confirmed!

Dave

Dave

Your vessel is handling the beam seas off Cape Fear pretty well. I hope your ideal cruising RPM is around 2300. Where do you keep the Vermouth? The girls like the master shower, a lot.

Regards, Gino

Gino-

You may as well enjoy it all... check the cabinet at the top of the stairs.

Dave

Dave

Your vessel is handling the beam seas off Cape Fear pretty well. I hope your ideal cruising RPM is around 2300. Where do you keep the Vermouth? The girls like the master shower, a lot.

Regards, Gino

:lol:

We (my 17yr old son and I) are leaving Deltaville, VA now headed to Southwest Harbor, Maine. As always you are welcome to tag along on marinetraffic.com. The vessel is "Grace" MMSI #913030566. If things workout as planned, we are shooting a time lapse video of the entire trip with a GoPro camera.

Congrats on what sounds like a great trip to take with your Son. Watch out tomorrow we are supposed to get some nasty pop up thunderstorms the remains of the storms that nailed the mid-west.
Bill

ForumRunner_20140617_185527.jpg

Underway in the Chesapeake, feels oh so good!

Have a safe, enjoyable trip Mark!

Beautiful tonight if not a lot bit muggy:) Waiting for the moonrise.

Any chance you will hit Solomons again?

Okay Mark, Its 2245 your traveling at 5.8 knots (AIS). Looks like you are just off Point Lookout. Conditions are great out there. My guess is you are going to pass us by in Solomons. Enjoy your trip up the bay

Back
Top Bottom