Thanks nature, Vacations in BVI was wonderful...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

101TUG

Vessel Name
Soler Fox
Vessel Make
Selene 62
Nice present form Mother Nature, we spend 2 wonderful weeks in BVI end of August :thumb:
The dream, no boat in BVI during this period almost BVI for us:angel:
and bonus weather was wonderful no wind flat and crystalline water.
Just 50kts of wind during 2 hours (was depression Hermine):mad:
Super MAN was super easy MAN just 10 minutes on engine room during 20 days at sea :thumb: not bad:smitten:

147338490358972.jpg

Very noice!

Do you home school or does he have to be back for September?

We are empty nesters, and will be in the Exumas March, April, May. Can't wait!!

We living all year onboard but based in ST Barth, so they going at school.
But I can tell you end of august was difficult for every body to leave BVI to go back at school for the kids and at job for us

Ah. I had a quick look at your business. Very good indeed.

Work is good for the soul! Makes the vacation times even better! :)

my job is more a hobby that like that when you love what you doing..

my job is more a hobby that like that when you love what you doing..

Yes, but you have to deal with yacht owners and I am guessing that they can be a very impatient, entitled, demanding bunch at times! :D

Yes, but you have to deal with yacht owners and I am guessing that they can be a very impatient, entitled, demanding bunch at times! :D

That true but between Yacht owner we can have discussion....:thumb:

My philosophy and I tell to all crew and captain ...

Owner pay bill all year long and very often use yachts for very shot time during the year, we need to give all energy and solution to make all working during this shot period because if they can't enjoy they going to sale the boat and we going to lose customer and crew going to lost their job...

some of the crew understand some not...

I'm working frequently during night or weekend :thumb:my passion my respect to owner but is owner or captain don't respect me I take gangway and go back on dock ;)

Understand.

How do you get about the islands? I'm guessing since you are a Caribbean-wide business you sometimes need to get to remote locations - or at least send your people there. Or do you have third party mechanics on call in those locations?

Understand.

How do you get about the islands? I'm guessing since you are a Caribbean-wide business you sometimes need to get to remote locations - or at least send your people there. Or do you have third party mechanics on call in those locations?

sometime we fly to other island, often to St Maarten by rib :thumb:

Yeah, "yacht" owners can be just like your average boat owner at times. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom