In an amazing run of luck, it wasn't 110 degrees out, it wasn't raining and I wasn't at work, for what may have been only the 3rd time this summer.** I wanted to go to TrawlerFest in Baltimore but it was just too nice a day not to be out on my own boat.
1. Waiting for an enormous tanker bearing down on us from behind.
2. Very roomy boats.
3. Not sure - a Nordhavn?* There were a lot of them out today.
4.The Dashew's Wind Horse.* How cool to see them!
5. Hard to believe a lubberly act like leaving your fenders out underway!
6. I think this is the USNS Savannah,
7. A speedy classic.***************
8. JD's anyone?* Not the kind in your engine room.
9. A stern-wheeler party boat.
10. Dropping the hook for lunch at Canton.* Check out that t-shirt. And, please, no comments on my teak.* I'm waiting for all the finish to come off.