Searching for a Prairie 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
searching for Prairie

Hi Chug,
I just saw your post and would like to discuss the boat with you
by phone, I'm not to good with the pm thing etc.
Feel free to call my cell: 305-807-2183
call_skype_logo.png
305-807-2183 and leave message.
Thanks,
Larry
Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

We have a 30 foot 1983 Atlantic for sale in Massachusetts. The Atlantic is the sister ship of the Prairie. It was made from the same molds after Prairie went out of business. It is a galley down design and has been exceptionally well maintained. Compared with those we have seen pictures of on various broker sights, ours in in much better shape. It does not have generator or A/C. Asking $49,800 but will consider all reasonable offers.

I'm selling...not looking

We have a 30 foot 1983 Atlantic for sale in Massachusetts. The Atlantic is the sister ship of the Prairie. It was made from the same molds after Prairie went out of business. It is a galley down design and has been exceptionally well maintained. Compared with those we have seen pictures of on various broker sights, ours in in much better shape. It does not have generator or A/C. Asking $49,800 but will consider all reasonable offers.

Do you have a link to pictures or a for sale ad??? Volvo power???

working on pics and trying to figure out this website as we speak. Thanks

I'll selling mine

If you aren't in a big hurry I'llbe selling mine in the Spring. Unfortunately I had it shipped from Clearwater to Upstate NY five years ago, so it maybe to far for your interest. It's currently winterized and shrunk wrapped so it can't really be viewed until we return to NY next May. It cost me approximately $3,500 to have it professionally hauled when we moved it.
Bill

I'm selling

Hi folks,
I'm a new kid on the block and would very much like to find a
classic Prairie 29 to see the world at a much slower human pace.
Any suggestions or ideas will be very much appreciated.
Thanks,

Larry (nosalt)

This is the OP who is searching for a Prairie 29.

have one in north fort myers.........Chug up for sale

We went and looked at mirage/ great harbors when we were down there and talked to dale I believe and he let me look at the molds as we told him about our prairie he boat the molds to keep anyone else from building that boat anymore because they were well built and priced right and roomy. He said he would destry the molds over selling them so there you have it. the business dealings of the guy were pretty shady too and we decided to keep our prairie.

My boat has a rebuilt 80HP Ford sitting in the bilge but not rigged. I have since purchased and Cummins 65 HP "New" so there are options power wise. I can even sell her without power. Every part of this boat has been rebuilt / painted. There are PLENTY of $18,000 to $25,000 boats out there but remember what the bilge looks like, what it smells like. Mine is the most expensive but it's still almost the same price of a new single engine 18' Boston Whaler. Hard to imagine. :) Come by and take a look I'm just up the road. Cadillac (772) 285-2266

I'm looking at that paint job, Bake. I keep playing around with different designs that might smooth out my Manatee's profile a little and I like the pastel stripes on that 29. They won't add any heat to the hull and they break up the bulk. The 29 and the Manatee have some similar dimensional challenges forced by space per ft. of boat, you know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom