The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UNA MAS

Vessel Name
Cummins Twice
Vessel Make
1985 Chris Craft 268 Commander
I just joined the Forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is J.J. and I just bought a 78 Prairie 29 last week. I met the owner in Rehoboth, DE who brought the boat down from Albany, NY the previous week. I brought it back to the Potomac via Delaware Bay, C&D canal, and the Chesapeake Bay. Two great things, I have a Yanmar 4JH3E with 221 hrs and a Bow Thruster. I look forward to upcoming discussions with all the "Trawler" fanatics out there.

Interesting boat. Any photos?

Welcome aboard and congratulations on your new boat. Sounds like she has been well cared for. My Prairie 29 was also built in 1978. Mine is hull #6.

Again, welcome aboard.

John

Una mas pics

IMG_5309.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5338.jpg
    IMG_5338.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_5357.jpg
    IMG_5357.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 226
At her new home in Aquia Creek. Now starts the TLC.

Profile Pic Added.

Well would you look at that little beauty!

Welcome to the TF, J.J., and congrats on your very handsome Prairie. Looks and sounds like a great package for cruising, and you've already christened it with a nice delivery trip home!

Thank you for sharing, nice enjoy. They are easy handling.

John

Wifey B: As the Jello commercials say, "there's always room for una mas." :)

Congrats! Saw it on Craigslist and am glad someone got it and will enjoy it. Keep us informed of projects and adventures.

Nice little 'Pocket Battleship'. Keep us up on your waterfront condo.

Mine is hull#40.

You got a good deal there with the new engine.

Best of luck.

Congrats you will love the boat!
If you Need any help let me know We own hull #50 and I have personally worked on and replaced every system on the vessel and have a pretty intimate knowledge of the systems on the boat.

Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Another Prairie (36) owner here, willing to answer questions.

"Pocket Battleship"? Never heard that one, but I'm sure gonna plagiarize it!

Well, well... first of all welcome! Second... Trawler Fanatics you mention in post # 1. I'll be interested to see who applies. Personally I'm a Pleasure Boat Fanatic, and, damn proud of it!. :thumb: :D

Welcome,Una mas looks great I also like "Pocket Battleship"

Back
Top Bottom