Looking for a 40 Pacific Trawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2ndlaunch

Vessel Name
WATERSHED
Vessel Make
2001 Pacific Trawlers 40
Hello all

We are actively looking for a quality 40' Pacific Trawler. East coast preferred, but will ship the right boat.

Thanks for any help!

Steve and Linda Tully 843-521-0000 tullysteven@gmail.com

Here is one in Minnesota I found a while back.

2001 Pacific Trawlers 40 Pilothouse Power Boat For Sale - www.yachtworld.com

A fresh water boat that is stored in the winter will generally show SIGNIFICANTLY less wear and tear than one from the salt or sun. I have been on and off the Great Lakes with boats for 30+ years. It might be worth looking in to. I am not affiliated in any way.

Good Luck

Congratulations!

Glad to hear it!

Please tell us about how the boat showed as compared to how it was portrayed in the listing. I would also be interested in your process to move it home...

Glad to hear it!

Please tell us about how the boat showed as compared to how it was portrayed in the listing. I would also be interested in your process to move it home...

The boat showed as advertised. Well maintained, low hours / use, under cover 365 days a year and in fresh water. Has the usual needs to attend too but all in all, no surprises. The broker, Roger Drill was the original manufacturer and he will be flying out next week to prepare the boat for overland shipping. We expect the boat to be delivered to Beaufort SC June 14th. We plan to head south to the Bahamas this fall and loop to Cuba before heading up the East Coast to Canada next Summer.

Thanks for your help,

Thanks for the follow-up...glad it is turning out well.

Best Wishes!

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom