2017 PNW Rendezvous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steppen

The informal group of Pacific Trawler 37 and 40 foot vessels in the Pacific Northwest have started planning for our 2017 Annual Rendezvous. This year we will be heading to Cap Sante Marina in Anacortes, WA. Reservations have been made for the weekend of 12-13-14 May, 2017. We have reserved 20 slips and the party float for the weekend. Events and activities are still in the early stages of being discussed. Those of you who are interested in helping out with the arrangements or simply attending are encouraged to contact Step Williford at steppen@frontier.com.

Steppen,
I'd like to show up but prolly should leave my Willard down the ditch and leave room for PT boats. "PT Boats" has a nice ring to it haha. My birthday is then but other things may be happening too. I'll see
what Chris says.
I've always been very fond of the PT boats and would like to meet owners and see the boats close up. Thanks for posting.

Oh, darn. Saw the headline and thought it was a get-together for TFers. Pacific Trawlers are nice boats, though. Have fun!

Hi Steppen. Thanks for helping to organize.

Darren has a good idea too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom