You guys know best.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Ted. I was seriously under the weather... down in my bunk for more than two weeks and then up but weak as a kitten for more time. I missed y'all too.

Concentrating was not on the horizon for a while there. I'm glad to be finally back to normal... well as normal as anyone can be who has lived on a 23' boat for nearly nine years. I moved aboard on Pi Day (3.14) in 2008. It's been a wonderful journey and keeps getting better and better.

Planning to leave the St. Pete area in a couple weeks, or less. I've got incoming packages and to finish stocking the larder. Gingersnaps, the Nabisco brand is only sold at Publix.

I was at the dinghy dock next to Publix last week but didn't feel up to walking across the parking lot. Just coffee and a parfait then off to anchor for a couple hours of reading. It's good to be able to read again. Heck, it's Great to be Vertical again!

Me, at McDonald's dinghy dock in Madeira Beach:
SeaweedAtMcD's-24feb.jpg

After being sick I'm being very careful not to do too much. Recovery after the half-century mark sure isn't fast!

Yes, welcome back from your sickbed Janice.
Going a bit off topic however, I see you have an Airbreeze wind genny like I have. I tend to have a bit of trouble avoiding it from regulating itself to the standby state when it senses the incoming from the solar panels, even though I have the regulator voltage point turned well up. The panels come through a Morningstar PWM type controller, so I have (as the makers suggested) the terminals from the Airbreeze going to their own terminals on the batt bank, but relying on the internal voltage regulator. I'd be interested to know if you have ever had this issue, and if not, what kind of voltage regulators/controllers you have, and do you use say an MPPT type that can handle both Airbreeze and the panels you have, or do they come through their own separate charge controllers..?

Be well, young lady. At the first onset of illness try to get medical help while you are able to.

What u need aboard is the cell number of a person with a plane in the states to bring u something u need and don't have aboard.
Yes, i've paid $750 for one u joint[emoji51]

Back
Top Bottom