Window Source Help Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Needing info on a window manufactor, my biggest windows were remove and replace with pelixglass from last owner. I live in Everett, Wa

Thanks for reading,
Glenda;)

Hello Glenda and welcome to the forum.

I found this post in another thread and started this one for you. I'm sure someone will be able to answer your question soon.

Hi

This is my opinion and my opinion only. You do not know me, and do not have any basis to evaluate my opinion. Like anything you get over the internet it’s worth what you paid for it.

Many people will say the Diamond SeaGlaze, located somewhere in your area, makes the best windows and doors. I agree that they may make the best doors, but think that their windows are just average quality and overpriced.

In my opinion (see above) the best windows are made by MarineLite in Halifax NS, CA a continent away from you. Check them out. Phone calls are cheap these days.

Be aware that MarineLite may be the most expensive.

Mike

Have a look at Motion Windows in Vancouver Washington.

I would speak to AJR windows in Coquitlam BC or Diamond Seaglaze in Langley BC. I believe they are a supplier to some of the better manufacturers and can make you a great window with a cardboard template. They (AJR Windows) did a large window for my pilothouse and did a nice job. The US dollar is gaining strength against ours now I believe we have dropped 5% in relation to the US buck in the last month. I spend a pile of cash in the states now for boat stuff as the web has made it so easy to cross border shop these days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom