Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2015, 07:10 PM   #1
Veteran Member
KneeDeep's Avatar
City: San Antonio
Country: USA
Vessel Name: Betsy Lee
Vessel Model: 37 Atlantic Double Cabin
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 96
What type of step is this?

Hello -

We have molded plastic steps on the sides of our trunk cabin. One on each side to step from the side decks to the trunk cabin deck.

Anyone know what these are actually called or where i might order one?

Thanks for the help -
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1967.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	45300  
KneeDeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2006 - 2012