What is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol with every post in this thread:rofl:

Thanks!

Guess it's time to either toss it, stow it on board just in case (you never know), or put it in the garage.
Perhaps there is someone out there asking what is this with a picture of that puller without that piece that you have. Post it up for sale. :D

Never saw that on the 2 GB's I've owned. Only sure way to know what it's for is to throw it away. In a week or so you'll discover what it's for.

That made me laugh out loud!

I used to periodically toss some of my daughter's old toys, being careful to only get rid off things for "little kids" or items she hadn't even touched in years. Invariably, two weeks later she would be digging through one of her toy boxes and would ask, "Dad, where's my old XXX?"

:facepalm:

Hmmmm, trap puller. Looks like it could also be used for lifting water soaked bales

No - I have the emergency tiller

You better look again. I cannot imagine the much heralded GB not having an emergency tiller - it's pretty much standard on trawlers. It's a long metal pole which attaches to the top of one of your rudder posts, goes through the deck and a fitting at the top for a perpendicular piece with which you can apply some leverage.

I love the english language. The same words can be construde to mean something different to each person.
Question: Part of the emergency tiller
Answer No - I have the emergency tiller, OR No, I have the emergency tiller.

I thought he had a tiller

Back
Top Bottom