Rebuilding cabin roof

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not trying to be a Dic* but....non-skid and glare reduction?

It is beautiful work...but those 2 items would be nagging me.

Actually, I agree with not using non-skid there, and mine is white, his is off-white, yet glare is not an issue. People often like to sit on that area, and non-skid can be rough on the old bottom or bottom clothing...

Actually, I agree with not using non-skid there, and mine is white, his is off-white, yet glare is not an issue. People often like to sit on that area, and non-skid can be rough on the old bottom or bottom clothing...

In my case both would be a huge issue...non skid doesn't have to be tough on anything...just non-slippery like Interlux interdeck. My girl and dog are up there a lot both at the dock and underway. It would be a disaster without non-skid.

Glossy (not color) on my boat would be a nagging glare issue when piloting from the lower station which I do a lot because of seasonal cruising..

Often things on boats are done for looks rather than practicality but in Fotoman's case the issues were thought out and addressed to his satisfaction...

On every boat it could be different so both options should be addressed in every case.

Nice!!!!!!!

Yes, VERY VERY NICE. Good job Fotoman!

1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Lehman 135 Twins

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom