Power Cords

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seasalt, any further review of the Marine Strip stuff?

BTW, I wasn't able to find Marine Strip on the Hopkins-Carter website when I searched. Got a link? (Or maybe Parks will chime in...) Our nearest dealer is 25 miles or so and a toll bridge away... if they really do stock it, and if they really do have it in stock.
-Chris

I have not tried it yet. Fleet review is this weekend so I have not had time.

I couldn't find it on their website either so I called HC on Saturday and they had several cans in stock. I was going to have some sent then I found it closer.

Try black streak remover. You can get it at west marine, but a lot cheaper at amazon. I used it on my home gutters, when nothing else would work, and they look brand new, It is amazing stuff.

I have not tried it yet. Fleet review is this weekend so I have not had time.

I couldn't find it on their website either so I called HC on Saturday and they had several cans in stock. I was going to have some sent then I found it closer.

Thanks, good tips.

-Chris

Try black streak remover. You can get it at west marine, but a lot cheaper at amazon. I used it on my home gutters, when nothing else would work, and they look brand new, It is amazing stuff.
I used spray nine on gutters this spring...best results of anything tried to date.
It whitened so well it left them spotty...
Ended up spraying a soft brush on a locking extension pole (single story ranch) and wiped them down that way...nice even white clean result

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom