Mainship WINDOWS/DOORS??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BellaDonna

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
BELLADONNA
Vessel Make
34' MAINSHIP HARDTOP TRAWLER
Does anyone have any information on who manufactured the sliding windows and double doors on the Mainship Boats? Could it be Bomar?
Need to get screens and plunger closer for the double doors.

sliding door

Does anyone have any information on who manufactured the sliding windows and double doors on the Mainship Boats? Could it be Bomar?
Need to get screens and plunger closer for the double doors.

I have a Mainship that I purchased this year, the sliding door has been moved to the starboard side which is nice walk way, but there is no latch on the sliding door, has anyone given you any ideas???

I have a Mainship that I purchased this year, the sliding door has been moved to the starboard side which is nice walk way, but there is no latch on the sliding door, has anyone given you any ideas???

And of course I am Colo Sprgs and the boat is in Brunswick GA.

Mainship windows/doors???

Sorry I have not received a response regarding the manufacturer of the Mainship doors or windows. I wish I knew who made them I still need a closer for the aft double doors .

Hope you get more info.

Belladonna

You are both a little vague on helpful details- what years are your vessels?

All I an add is some fairly old-school info, for my '88 the windshield is Taylor-Made, and the sliding door is Adams Rite Mfg.

2008Mainship hardtop

Thanks for your reply. Actually I was wondering where I could get a replacement door closer for the rear two doors. It is a plunger type part similar to what is found on common screen doors. Unfortunately, much of it is plastic and cannot be repaired. I have been unable to replace this part.

Also we do not have screens for the three sliding windows in the main salon. Any additional info is appreciated.

I shall check into the manufacturers you gave me, Many thanks.

Belladonna

mainship windows/doors?

I too would like to know the brand for the salon centerline tilt out window, as mine is leaking and need the gasket set. Who made this window? There is no name or number that I can find.

I have a 85 aft cabin and the doorway going into the main salon has a top hatch that opens up and locks open. The bottom door swings open and is held open with a “J” hook. Does anyone know where to buy that top hatch piece ( it has piano hinges on the back part and their very rusty and breaking apart..need new top piece.

Door latch mechanism

I am so sorry but I do not know the answer. Hopefully, someone familiar with that Mainship will have an answer for you.
Good luck!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom