Hull Divers For Hire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fstbttms

Guru
If you are a boat owner in need of a dive service or a hull cleaner looking for new clients, I have created a Facebook group designed to put the two of you together. A bulletin board where boaters can post "help wanted" ads and divers can advertise their businesses. Hundreds of hull cleaners are already members and are waiting to provide you with great underwater services!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1152289711611226

Would be great if it were an app or a website. There's a ton of folks that just don't use Facebook.

Would be great if it were an app or a website. There's a ton of folks that just don't use Facebook.

There was a website called "ClickDiver.com" a few years ago. Failed pretty miserably. And for each person that doesn't do Facebook, there are many, many millions more who do. It's a no-brainer to do this there, plus it's free for everybody to use.

There was a website called "ClickDiver.com" a few years ago. Failed pretty miserably. And for each person that doesn't do Facebook, there are many, many millions more who do. It's a no-brainer to do this there, plus it's free for everybody to use.
So you think there are only a couple hundred people in the USA who aren't on Facebook? Dream on.

Ted

So you think there are only a couple hundred people in the USA who aren't on Facebook? Dream on.

Ted

Only a couple hundred who are under 60...….:dance:

There are several generations who are going to be cross eyed from staring at a smartphone.....:whistling:

Good idea ... any better way to display the member list by area? Counties would probably be the best 'level' I'd think. A sortable by 1)State, and 2) County would work best for me in my travels.

Good idea ... any better way to display the member list by area? Counties would probably be the best 'level' I'd think. A sortable by 1)State, and 2) County would work best for me in my travels.

Unfortunately, it being a Facebook group, there really isn't a convenient way to sort posts in the manner you suggest. However I have encouraged divers to mention their service areas so that using the "Search this group" function will make it easier for users to find somebody local to them.

Back
Top Bottom