Boat outfitters doors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ddalme

Vessel Name
Relenti
Vessel Make
Atlantic 30, 1983
I replaced the teak doors on my flybridge with frames and doors (starboard) from Boat Outfitters. Gave them the opening size and hinge arrangement and had them in my hand in 10 days. Fit and finish was perfect. Price was reasonable. No affiliation - just wanted to give them cuddoes for the good service.:flowers:

In a joking way let me tell you that if we don't see pics we figure it didn't happen. Just kidding, of course, but we all like to see photos of improvements people do to their boats.

I've never seen an Atlantic 30. It would be nice to see lots of pics of the boat.

I haven't a clue how to post pictures, I'm somewhat computer ignorant-I guess I'll have to read the tutorial.

I'm computer semi-illiterate (I think most of us are!) and I find it easiest if I post my photos to an online hosting outfit. I use Photobucket. It's free and easy to use.

Once the photos are uploaded to PB there is an address that is easy to copy then paste onto websites like TF. Easy Peasy, even for an old gummer like me.

When you click the BLUE Post Reply button
reply.gif
, below the posting box in a 'Manage Attachments' button. THAT is where you can upload pictures to your post.

If you are in the quick reply box at the bottom of each thread, you will need to click on 'Go Advanced' to get to that screen. Only posting in the quick reply box doesn't let you post pictures unless you use a link to a hosting site or something.

Back
Top Bottom