1985 double Cabin manual

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

max

:)Hi Everybody

I just purchased a 1985 Mainship Double Cabin. I was on the Mainship website and they do not have an owners manual to down load. Can anyone help me locate a manual?

Thanks Max

max, I'm not sure I have seen an owners manual for any boat. Some manufacturers of new boats provide manuals on equipment, but not for the boat. Chuck

:)Hi Everybody

I just purchased a 1985 Mainship Double Cabin. I was on the Mainship website and they do not have an owners manual to down load. Can anyone help me locate a manual?

Thanks Max

--------------------------------------------------
Hmm. Do you know the specific model number? Looks like they have some manuals listed that go back to 1978?

http://www.mainship.com/models/previous_models/index.html

Larry B

thanks for your help

:) My Mainship is a 40 DC 1985, and i'm specificly looking for a wiring diagram so I can trouble shoot some issues. I thought I would ask for a manual thinking the wiring diagram would be part of it. Has anyone seen a copy? Thanks Max

max said:
:) My Mainship is a 40 DC 1985, and i'm specificly looking for a wiring diagram so I can trouble shoot some issues. I thought I would ask for a manual thinking the wiring diagram would be part of it. Has anyone seen a copy? Thanks Max

Max-
I believe I have the owner's manual (including a nifty canvas case for it!) for my '88 DC 36' from the PO. Unfortunately, the document is of little help with anything specific from Mainship regarding systems. Included were some manuals for the stove, etc. I'll bet that there was no other documentation included in sales situations. Best on your hunt!

-Rick

Back
Top Bottom