Water tank replacement?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Duefocena

Greetings all~
Writing for an internet challenged friend who just bought an Alaskan with leaking water tanks. Any suggestions on alternatives to tearing them out/ bladders etc?

Welcome aboard. I would just bite the bullet and replace them. Ronko makes really good tanks and had a huge catalog of tanks available. They will install the fittings where you need them. No affiliation just a satisfied customer.

I would 2nd the replace and also Ronco Plastics. I replaced mine 4-5 years ago with standard production tanks with fittings where I wanted.

I also recommend Ronco Plastics (not to be confused with the VegOmatic Ronco) Ronco Plastics marine Tanks They make TOP quality thick-walled water and waste tanks for a very reasonable price and have more than 400 shapes and sizes, over 100 of which are non-rectangular, and they install fittings in the sizes and locations specified by the customer when they make the tank.

--Peggie

I rue the day our tanks need replacing as their will be major surgery involved to do it
Saying that, the walls are 1/2 inch plastic so they may last forever.

I also recommend Ronco . They are great to work with and they make a good tank. I made plywood mock-ups based on their drawings before I decided on what tank . It was worth the effort.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom