vacuflush toilet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

magicdelmar

I have a toilet problem, I just had my fuel tanks replaced and when I went to use the forward head it is blowing back in the commode and filling rapidly with waste and water. Is it possible the installers installed the pump motor in a reverse position? I am thinking this might have happened. Do you agree?

and your fuel tanks have what to do with your vacuflush system?:eek:

unless you have reconfigured your engine to run on methane...:thumb:

If you meant waste tanks...then yes..possible...flow direction should be on the pump...what's it say?

Last edited:
I have a toilet problem, I just had my fuel tanks replaced and when I went to use the forward head it is blowing back in the commode and filling rapidly with waste and water. Is it possible the installers installed the pump motor in a reverse position? I am thinking this might have happened. Do you agree?

Wow! You're right, the pump probably went in backwards. I'd check the manual for correct orientation.

I would make sure that the men who installed it could read ENGLISH. Their installation instructions are very good and products marked. Where does Texas yards get all their labor from ?

comode reversal

Whoa, the vacuflush was installed in southern Calif. I have discovered the problem, the machine was accidentally reinstalled in reverse after all my tanks were replaced by a Calif. company who did a picture perfect tank fabrication, demo, and reinstall on 700 gallons worth of tanks in my trawler. I would recommend this company any time any where.

Magic

Glad you found the head problem. Suggest you double check all the fuel connections to insure correct flow direction and no leaks.

My system plugged up the other day. I was planning on pulling it apart today to find the problem (I haven't replaced the head yet with an electric one).

So the pump out launch comes by and I turn the system on while he pumps the tank.

The vacuum from his pump cleared the system!!!

No sh*t work today!!

Yea

:):):)

Yukkkk They hooked something up backwards. Call them back and have them go flush. Ask them what is wrong with that picture! They screwed it up, make them fix it.

Back
Top Bottom