US Watermakers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Sea Fever
Vessel Make
Defever 49 RPH
Yesterday we started our water maker for first time this season. After about 20 minutes it stopped making fresh water, and I could not get it to work properly again.

Today we are in Friday Harbor and have cell service again so I called US Watermaker in Oregon, and the owner of the company answered. After explaining what it was doing he made a few suggestions, the first one I tried fixed the problem. Actually , it was a case of "pilot error." His product was working fine. Saved me a bunch of money!!!

Just want everyone to know that if your thinking about a new water maker, and good customer service is important to you, US Watermaker has great service.

When was the last time you called a manufacture for help and talked to the owner of the company??

When was the last time you called a manufacture for help and talked to the owner of the company??

Happened to me a couple weeks ago when I had to make a call - some company called US Watermaker. :)

All the guys there are awesome and super helpful...

Yesterday we started our water maker for

Last week.

Called Cruise RO and talked to Rich the owner about a issue I was having.

He even called me Later to make sure I was good to go.

Like your situation, the problem had nothing to do with the product, but he was great at helping troubleshoot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom