S Series Vacuum Pump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cathy and David

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Irie Daze
Vessel Make
Albin 43 Sundeck
We spent 2 days at the boat and I finally received the rebuild kit for the vacuum pump so I rebuilt the pump and installed it and yippee we have working heads again. I ordered 2 rebuild kits so I will have one on standby so this inconvenience will not happen again.
In the near future I will need to re plumb this system because the current installation has my vacuum pump at a greater height than my vacuum tank. When I correct this I will make the vacuum pump more accessible for maintenance.
We are learning the nuances of these vacuum head systems but I really like the concept and efficiency of their workings.

Good for you! Like you I have become a Vacu-Flush expert....but not by choice!

I have the units with the pump bolted to the vacuum tank. I was thinking about buying a whole spare unit, or a rebuild kit.

This might sound stupid, but where does one go for these parts? Back to Sealand?

You can tell from my post that I have yet to be forced to become an expert on this system. :D

I have the units with the pump bolted to the vacuum tank. I was thinking about buying a whole spare unit, or a rebuild kit.

This might sound stupid, but where does one go for these parts? Back to Sealand?

You can tell from my post that I have yet to be forced to become an expert on this system. :D

Sealand will direct you to a distributor. I don't know who that is out your way. I settled on using Environmental Marine in Fort Lauderdale, whose pricing is fair and technical support outstanding.

Thanks Guys!

Back
Top Bottom