Quality Water Works?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

N4712

Guru
Vessel Name
Oliver
Vessel Make
Nordhavn 47 Hull# 12
Was just wondering if anyone has any experience with them, we were particularly looking at the 40GPH @ ~ 960 GPD. It also had auto diverter and auto flush.

1000 gallons a day:eek:
we're going to party like it's 1999:dance:

Was just wondering if anyone has any experience with them, we were particularly looking at the 40GPH @ ~ 960 GPD. It also had auto diverter and auto flush.

I bought an engine driven 20 GPH unit from George about 3 years ago. Good service and no complaints whatsoever. George was always ready for my many questions.

I bought an engine driven 20 GPH unit from George about 3 years ago. Good service and no complaints whatsoever. George was always ready for my many questions.
That's good to hear. $5800.00 for a 40GPH unit with auto flush and auto diverter you can't beat it.

I bought a 10gph unit from QWW about 3 years ago. Good value and good after-sales help.

You will need the following in addition to what comes in the package:
1)Low-pressure polyethylene tubing (red, clear, blue) and fittings.
2)Activated charcoal filter, if not already included.
3)Perko seawater strainer.
4)Check that the included 10ft of hi-pressure hose is long enough.
5)Sodium metabisulphite powder for "pickling" system when not in use.

Sediment filter housings are available with a "burping" valve on the top. These are nice as you can change filter elements without sending lots of air through the rest of the system. Unfortunately QWW does not supply these as standard - might be worth asking though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom